• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted November 28, 2005 - 05:38 PM

Tonight should be a preview to what the playoffs are going to be like. I want to see Chelios check the hell out of Roenick!!!!! B)
Posted Image

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,171 posts

Posted November 28, 2005 - 11:43 PM

Wow, that was the worst penalty shot call I've ever seen. If the ref can't call the game right, he should stick his whistle up his ass and get the hell off the ice. Thanks for letting the Kings tie it up guys, way to go.

#3 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,171 posts

Posted November 28, 2005 - 11:51 PM

Wow, this game gets interesting real quick. Schneider's frikkin' on fire. Then Shanny gets an elbow and Avery and, not surprisingly, Avery has to have someone else avenge him.

I know a lot of Wings fans still like Avery, but the guy's a punk and a wuss, I'm glad he's gone.

And again the refs make a terrible call by not giving the instigating penalty to Gleason.

#4 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,171 posts

Posted November 29, 2005 - 01:11 AM

All's well that ends well? The Wings get the win and get a few days off, can't complain too much about that.

#5 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted November 29, 2005 - 09:49 AM

That call that the ref made on Maltby is an example of why we need instant replay in the NHL at least let the coaches challenge major calls like that. That ref needs to stand at center ice and have the entire red wings squad throw sticks at him, that way he will be able to tell what stick throwing is. Way to go Chelly!!! I bet he comes back next season. B)
Posted Image

#6 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted November 29, 2005 - 09:50 AM

Howard looked real solid in his first NHL start. Team USA should take notes!!!! B)
Posted Image

#7 yzerman19

yzerman19

Rookie

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted December 05, 2005 - 11:53 AM

Howard looked real solid in his first NHL start.  Team USA should take notes!!!! :cursing:

yah never know, maybe 2010 winter olympics, its good to see an american goalie do so well.

:flagusa:

:cursing:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?