• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,392 posts

Posted November 26, 2005 - 10:51 PM

Just before Williams' sweet goal to open the game, Ken and Pat were talking about Legace's injury and said he would be out a couple of weeks. The Freep says the Wings called up Howard and sent Quincey back to GR to make room for him on the roster.

This sucks to hear but begs the question: Why didn't the Wings put Legace on the 15-day IR, allowing them to keep Quincey with the team? Seems odd to sacrifice a defenseman when they don't have to.

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,392 posts

Posted November 26, 2005 - 11:54 PM

This game has gotten crazy with so many goals in the second period. Seems like a sloppy game, either that or I'm too tired to be watching right.

#3 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted November 28, 2005 - 03:41 PM

Ozzie should be thankful that the rest of the team held him up. Would like to see Jimmie Howard get some time in goal, see if he can play in the majors like he did at u maine.
Posted Image

#4 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,392 posts

Posted November 28, 2005 - 09:14 PM

Funny, I thought neither team played much defense and that you couldn't fault either goalie for most of the goals. If a team's not going to play D, they had better score some goals or they're just leaving the goalie out to dry.

#5 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted November 29, 2005 - 09:04 PM

Agreed that the D on both teams was absent, however look at some of the goals he gave up. That is why I say he is lucky his teammates had his back
Posted Image

#6 yzerman19

yzerman19

Rookie

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted December 05, 2005 - 11:51 AM

im no longer an osgood fan, he has been suckin' lately

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions