• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scooter13

scooter13

Site Donor

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted October 22, 2005 - 09:06 PM

The Wings rather man-handled the Jackets in the first period after a rough couple of minutes at the opening. And Jason Williams had a career night in the first period. Are the Jackets this bad?

It is also nice to see the young guys making the difference in games like tonight. Shows you the GM and scouts are doing their job to keep the Wings amongst the league's elite.

#2 shaney

shaney

Rookie

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted October 23, 2005 - 10:39 AM

The jackets only have one win and are the lowest scoring team in the league so yeah they are that bad,lol.

I think it's kind of funny that the CBA was supose to give the lesser teams a better chance of making the playoffs, and put all the teams on a more even playing field. I'm yet to see us face a team that has really improved. It seems the teams we have faced so far are worse than they were before, not better.

#3 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,171 posts

Posted October 23, 2005 - 11:04 AM

The Jackets are hurt by not having Rick Nash right now. That's their top scoring threat gone and they're not deep enough to make up for it.

That's no excuse for all the other teams who have fallen this year, of course. The one team that really has picked up it's game (or played easy opponent, I don't know which) seems to be Nashville. They don't play the Wings until late November, so we'll see if they can keep it up until then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?