• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,297 posts

Posted October 17, 2005 - 07:18 PM

I've just gotta say, I'm lovin' Mikey Samuelsson. The Wings sign him and it looks like one of those "What are they doing?" signings, now he's second on the team in scoring.

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,297 posts

Posted October 17, 2005 - 07:59 PM

Wow. Nabokov should be in SoCal, Hollywood could use him. Anyone who truthfully can't stand up to a bump like that doesn't deserve to be in the NHL.

ETA: At least it's going both ways, maybe the Wings can get the lead back on what remains of their own ill-gotten PP at the start of the third.

#3 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,297 posts

Posted October 17, 2005 - 09:10 PM

Okay, who honestly thought that Jiri Fischer would be outscoring Kris Draper at any point this season? :unsure:

That said, gotta hope that Drapes is alright after that puck to the head. If it was "just" a precaution to take him in for tests, you'd think that's the case, but you never know.

#4 shaney

shaney

Rookie

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted October 18, 2005 - 08:41 AM

They said Drapes was sent to the hospital for precationary testing and observation. I'm guessing they're concerned about a concussion. Hope he's ok, I'd hate to lose him at this point.

#5 loveemall

loveemall

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted October 18, 2005 - 10:41 AM

Agreed Shaney...Losing Drapes would be awful. It sounds like he'll be OK though.

#6 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,297 posts

Posted October 18, 2005 - 11:29 AM

Definitely good to see that Draper going to the hospital really was just a precaution, not Bowman-speak (does Babcock do that like Bowman used to?) for an unspecified major injury.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?