• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,388 posts

Posted April 05, 2013 - 07:38 PM

Coming off an uninspired 4-2 loss to the Phoenix Coyotes last night, the Red Wings head on to Denver to meet the Colorado Avalanche tonight.

Jimmy Howard will get the start for the second consecutive night and the forward lines remain unchanged but the defense will be all shaken up.  In are Kyle Quincey, Ian White and Danny DeKeyser.  Out are Brian Lashoff, Carlo Colaiacovo and Brendan Smith.

Stupid stat of the day: This season the Red Wings are 4-3 against teams whose location name does not match the city they play their home games in.

Game time is 9:00 PM on FSD.

#2 OldBroad

OldBroad

All-Star

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted April 05, 2013 - 10:20 PM

who are these people? Sometimes I think if I were Zetterberg I would be embarrassed to be the captain of this team....

#3 OldBroad

OldBroad

All-Star

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted April 05, 2013 - 10:37 PM

Ok...that's better....

#4 Mathieu_Datsyuk132351

Mathieu_Datsyuk132351

Legend

• Members
  • 1,629 posts

Posted April 05, 2013 - 10:38 PM

who are these people? Sometimes I think if I were Zetterberg I would be embarrassed to be the captain of this team....

I can't speak for this game but I totally agree! I've been terrified of them not making the playoffs this year.

However I think they did redeem themselves with their game winner, that was pretty awesome.

Posted Image

#5 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,388 posts

Posted April 05, 2013 - 10:43 PM

I'll be damned if Pavs and Z didn't turn it up about four notches on that last shift.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?