• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,388 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 05:56 PM

Zetterberg is questionable with a sore back after leaving the ice early at today's morning skate. Rafalski is a game-time decision. Modano, Datsyuk and Cleary are all still out. f*ck...

It's an 8:30 start time in Dallas. I'll probably have Ken and Larry on in the other room, I'm working tonight so I won't be around early.

#2 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 07:03 PM

I echo your thoughts.... f*ck!!!!

Edit: I started a post on the Wingnuts International Network on Facebook to vote Darren Helm to the All-Star game so we can see how fast he is during the skills competition. Vote as many times as you can before 3 Jan 2011.
Posted Image

#3 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 09:56 PM

The second period is out of control. We need to get our sh*t together! Starting with Nick on an even strength goal.
Posted Image

#4 Mathieu_Datsyuk132351

Mathieu_Datsyuk132351

Legend

• Members
  • 1,629 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 10:28 PM

Edit: I started a post on the Wingnuts International Network on Facebook to vote Darren Helm to the All-Star game so we can see how fast he is during the skills competition. Vote as many times as you can before 3 Jan 2011.

Because my cable provider sucks and I still have no FSN+, I don't have any thoughts about what's going on in this game. But I am totally going to support this Darren Helm thing :flagusa:

Posted Image

#5 DetroitRiver

DetroitRiver

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 538 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 10:35 PM

How we looking?

Has Hudler finally showed up this season?

Raining here in Jalalabad this morning.

#6 DetroitRiver

DetroitRiver

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 538 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 10:46 PM

Way to go Drapes!

#7 DetroitRiver

DetroitRiver

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 538 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 10:48 PM

OK, now the Wings are running away with it.

Sucks trying to track this game by event summary.

#8 DetroitRiver

DetroitRiver

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 538 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 10:58 PM

Eaves gets a hat trick!!!!!

Who would've thunk it?

#9 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 10:58 PM

Still think they will be a five hundred team with the injuries?
Posted Image

#10 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 11:01 PM

Because my cable provider sucks and I still have no FSN+, I don't have any thoughts about what's going on in this game. But I am totally going to support this Darren Helm thing :flagusa:

I love it!!!! You are the fifth one today!!!
Posted Image

#11 DetroitRiver

DetroitRiver

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 538 posts

Posted December 29, 2010 - 11:05 PM

I would support but FaceBook is banned on DoD systems and my personal laptop shat the bed. But my theory is to vote all the Chicago players in so they stay nice and tired.

#12 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,388 posts

Posted December 30, 2010 - 07:50 AM

As previously mentioned, I was running around for this game so I followed it but not too well.

Great to see Jiri Hudler with another goal. Same for Kris Draper. Hell, same for Brad Stuart. Guys who usually don't score putting it in the net is usually a good sign.

Patrick Eaves... I told you he was going to break out. I love the way he's been skating. He's getting the grindy goals but he's also getting open and getting opportunities because of it. It's easy to forget that the Wings turned him into a grinder, he was a scorer in Ottawa and Carolina (though a somewhat-failing one). This was supposed to be his game, he knows how to play it.

Since Pavel Datsyuk went down, Detroit is 3-1, with all three wins coming in a three games in four nights post-Christmas road trip. Not bad. The December that started with the Red Wings going 1-2-1 has become a 8-5-2 month with one game left to play.

One last note... I can see why Jan Mursak was called up from Grand Rapids rather than Ilari Filppula or Tomas Tatar. Mursak is skating very well and started getting some chances.

#13 OldBroad

OldBroad

All-Star

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted December 30, 2010 - 09:26 AM

Ken and Murph discussed the fact that the Wings are allowing more goals than they'd probably like, but I have to say that these last 2 games (especially?) were really fun to watch....

I'm an Eaves fan, too...and it's interesting to see how last year's challenges are bearing fruit in this year's game.

#14 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted December 30, 2010 - 11:43 AM

I would support but FaceBook is banned on DoD systems and my personal laptop shat the bed. But my theory is to vote all the Chicago players in so they stay nice and tired.

You can support! The voting is through NHL.COM. Also, Facebook is now allowed on many DoD systems as I have access on NMCI at work. More than likely its restriction has to do with your location.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?