• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

Posted March 10, 2007 - 07:51 PM

A classic original six match up, should be a good one! Too bad Murray is not on our side!
Posted Image

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,154 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 09:43 AM

Actually, unless he's returning today, Murray is out with a "lower body" injury.

#3 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,154 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 11:56 AM

Crazy first period so far, Boston gets the early lead (after the first Detroit fight in quite awhile) but the Wings bounce back to get the lead. The Bruins (looking excellent in those throwbacks) seem disorganized.

#4 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 12:17 PM

That goal on the powerplay doesn't get much better than that! Check out Bootland, I knew he was good for at least one while he is called up.
Posted Image

#5 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,154 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 12:39 PM

So Ellis takes a stick to the face and no one catches it, then down at the other end Dom f*cks up and plays it outside the trap, Boston scores on the power play that never should have happend. Awful.

#6 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,154 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 01:31 PM

Damnit Hasek! Stay in the net!

f*cking Christ. Alberts dove into the net, Calder would have banged it right into the open net if it didn't go in anyway. Yeah, Calder hit him, he didn't lift him into the air.

#7 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,154 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 01:52 PM

You've gotta be kidding me. Bruins make it 6-3. How did they get the puck? Because it was thrown behind the Boston net and Lang couldn't get to it with his stick being held. No call.

Two Boston goals directly resulting from non-calls. A Wings goal lost by giving the Bruins the benefit of the doubt. How different this game could be.

#8 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 02:31 PM

I have no problems losing games because sometimes the other team is just better. What I do have a problem with is losing a game because your goaltender just did not have it together and the refs were bought out by the other team! :cursing: Dom could have stopped at least five of those, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he was too busy trying to play the sixth skater as usual. THOSE REFS SUCK, again missed calls cost us two goals and I will bet money if there would have been an issue with Homer and goaltender interference he would have been called no questions asked! Anyway enough ranting, bad game let's take both games against the Preds.
Posted Image

#9 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,154 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 03:00 PM

bad game let's take both games against the Preds.

Yeah, if they can take those two games, this one matters less.

#10 skyguy52

skyguy52

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 717 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 03:10 PM

The Wings found ways to lose today, while the Predators keep finding ways to win. That's the difference. OK Wings -- find a away to go two for two against the Predators.

#11 choyer

choyer

All-Star

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 03:17 PM

bruins are garbage, f*ck Dave Lewis. if wings dont win the 2 Nashville game's ill be mad.
Posted Image[indent=1][size=3]

#12 Glove_Dropper

Glove_Dropper

Power Forward

• Banned
  • 124 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 06:34 PM

I have the game saved on my DVR, but after reading the previous posts, because I couldn't help myself.. :blink: , I guess I'd better just delete it.

Yeah, the refs like to help those teams that are in need of points to get into the playoffs. This happens every year about this time, especially against the Wings because we've been GREAT FOR SO LONG!!! :cursing:
I'll probably watch it anyway just to yell at the F*cking refs, and beacuse I'm a Grinder!!

Go Wings!
Who are you? This is the definitive question. "You are who you say you are and will be."

#13 gos03

gos03

Rookie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 08:22 PM

that game was awful
it's not about the no calls or the should've/would've
the wings lost because they have no heart, and no drive.....right now

they better find it....and fast!!!!!!

#14 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

Posted March 11, 2007 - 08:47 PM

They will as soon as some key players heal!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?