• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,393 posts

Posted January 19, 2007 - 07:39 PM

Well, the Jackets couldn't do anything against the Preds last night, looks like they saved it all for tonight.

Fritsche gets Columbus on the board with a goal that I'll bitch about for awhile. Chimera was in the crease, touching Hasek, with no goalie interference call. Another one where it would have been called back if it was Holmstrom in the crease.

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,393 posts

Posted January 19, 2007 - 11:48 PM

Several hours later and I still haven't decided if I should bother writing this one up or just blog about it. Another one of those games where they only played one period. A couple accidental high sticks and a bad bounce off Chelios cost them.

And I still say that first goal was crap with some of the ones Detroit has had called back this year.

#3 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted January 20, 2007 - 07:42 AM

In the words of Herb Brooks: "Get a Whistle"
Posted Image

#4 Homes

Homes

Rookie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted January 20, 2007 - 12:15 PM

That game made me sad... but Babcock said that it's better for the wing's to earn their way into 1st place and/or the playoffs seeing as in other year's when we were first we lost in the 1st round of playoffs.

#5 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,393 posts

Posted January 20, 2007 - 04:34 PM

I'm not saying they shouldn't earn it, far from it.

I just hate it when the Wings are chasing the Predators and when both teams play the Blue Jackets, Columbus sh*ts the bed against Nashville (Who the hell puts Ty frikkin' Conklin in net against the top team in the league?!) and then comes out and plays their "A" game against Detroit.

Not that the Wings did themselves any favors, of course. I was irritated going into that game and how it played out only made it worse.

#6 skyguy52

skyguy52

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 717 posts

Posted January 21, 2007 - 06:39 AM

I was more disappointed about the Wings loss to CBJ than I was over the Avs. Nashville keeps winning though which makes for an interesting race in the Central Division for a change.

#7 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,393 posts

Posted January 21, 2007 - 09:54 AM

Yeah, the Columbus game is one the Wings really didn't give themselves a shot in, disappointing. They played well in Denver and just couldn't finish. Against the Blue Jackets they just played like hell for too long.

#8 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted January 23, 2007 - 07:53 PM

Hopefully after the break they will hear a popping sound as they pull their heads out of their asses!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?