• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,094 posts

Posted January 11, 2007 - 09:37 PM

Damn, glad to see they made the right call on the Draper goal, 'cause you know I'd bitch about it if it went the other way, still would like to see one up on the board for Detroit, though.

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,094 posts

Posted January 11, 2007 - 09:52 PM

Murphy's calling Holmstrom's goal the right call but I don't really agree. Technically, the whistle is supposed to go when the goalie's mask comes off. It didn't but, technically, the whistle is counted as blowing as soon as the official intended to blow play dead. So you're telling me that none of the officials intended to blow that play dead when the goalie's mask came off?

I'm not complaining 'cause it's a Detroit goal but I don't think it's the right call. The opposite of the first.

#3 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,094 posts

Posted January 11, 2007 - 10:22 PM

And the Wings dodge a bullet, Lidstrom goes down but comes back a few minutes later. With how he was grabbing his knee, that did not look good.

#4 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,094 posts

Posted January 11, 2007 - 11:31 PM

And Holmstrom completes the hat trick! Four more minutes and we can call this a good night.

#5 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Posted January 12, 2007 - 08:24 AM

Glad to see that we finally spanked somebody, too bad I had to miss another game because of this crap up here in Rhode Island! What is the status of Nick? How did he hurt his knee? Glad to see he returned later in the game
Posted Image

#6 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,094 posts

Posted January 12, 2007 - 09:48 AM

Lidstrom took a shot off his knee to start the second. Went down clutching at it, was helped off the ice but stayed on the bench and came back out a few minutes later.

#7 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Posted January 12, 2007 - 01:51 PM

That is what I am talking about, you get hurt, you go sit down for a little while and come back out for the next shift!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?