• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 nrmoore

nrmoore

Rookie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted January 07, 2007 - 08:25 PM

I'm glad to be watching a game that won't end after midnight.

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,168 posts

Posted January 07, 2007 - 09:09 PM

I'd be a lot happier if it wasn't another game where the Wings have been unable to get a frikkin' bounce to go their way. Markov seems cursed right now.

A bounce! Holy sh*t, they got a bounce! Ilitch should buy those back boards and take them to all the arenas they play in for the rest of the trip.

#3 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,168 posts

Posted January 07, 2007 - 09:24 PM

Ugh, awful giveaway, bounced off Lebda. Even when they get a bounce, they've still got them going against them as well.

No excuse on the third goal, for once it didn't go off a Wing. This could get ugly pretty quick.

#4 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,168 posts

Posted January 07, 2007 - 10:03 PM

Another bounce! A series of them! Off the Duck, off Homer, in, and they still get another power play. Sweet!

#5 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,168 posts

Posted January 07, 2007 - 10:37 PM

Being the ref-hater that I am, I'd like to know why it's not a problem with them for Zetterberg to get flattened after a whistle, but I don't think getting that call would have saved the Wings. Another game where, while they got some good bounces for them, too many went against them.

#6 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

Posted January 08, 2007 - 12:22 PM

Another losing streak!!!! Not good
Posted Image

#7 foster016

foster016

Grinder

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted January 08, 2007 - 01:35 PM

Robert Lang seems to be struggling lately. He's been turning the puck over continuosly and hasn't been doing much offensively. I like him but he seems to play with no integrity. I think he would make a great trade prospect. Detroit really needs an enforcer willing to lay out hits and not let the wings get pushed around like they do.

#8 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,168 posts

Posted January 08, 2007 - 02:01 PM

Sadly, I'm starting to agree with the "Lang as trade bait" idea. He has had some huge turnovers in the last month or so. That said, I don't agree with ripping apart a team like the Wings, seeing that they will probably make the playoffs and will need all the help they can get there. I wouldn't trade him for an enforcer (they could call up Norton if they wanted one of those). The problem is that the kind of guys the Wings need won't be available for guys like Lang.

#9 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

Posted January 08, 2007 - 02:54 PM

I agree as well, he has not looked to good lately
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions