• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,362 posts

Posted November 30, 2006 - 08:59 PM

Have not bothered to look at how the Wild are doing lately, hopefully we get another W
Posted Image

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,280 posts

Posted December 01, 2006 - 02:46 PM

They started out strong and were getting quite a bit of press but have fallen a bit. With the fall went their coverage, so I haven't seen much either.

From the Wings side of things, it'll be interesting to see Lebda as a forward. See if that speed can make a difference.

#3 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,280 posts

Posted December 01, 2006 - 11:06 PM

Missed the second and third periods for a soccer game (still in first place! woohoo!), about to head back to catch the DVR'd part of the game. Can't complain about a shutout, and Cleary giving teeth to score a goal is hockey personified. Did Lebda ever make it onto a forward line? He was all defense in the first.

#4 Phil

Phil

Rookie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted December 02, 2006 - 12:57 AM

Great game, but I still wish they hadn't wasted the money on Hasek.

#5 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,280 posts

Posted December 02, 2006 - 01:11 AM

:chair:

I'd say it's kind of hard to complain when he's got the best GAA in the league and is tied for the most shutouts. For the money, he's never been a bad option, but only because he came ridiculously cheap. Just because he was cheap doesn't mean I'm not waiting for his groin to go.

#6 Phil

Phil

Rookie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted December 02, 2006 - 01:15 AM

I'd say it's kind of hard to complain when he's got the best GAA in the league and is tied for the most shutouts. For the money, he's never been a bad option, but only because he came ridiculously cheap. Just because he was cheap doesn't mean I'm not waiting for his groin to go.

I'd bet any money that it goes out no later than the first week of the first round of the playoffs, if not before then.

#7 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,280 posts

Posted December 02, 2006 - 10:59 AM

I find it hard to argue with that. If it's going to happen, I'd almost rather it happen in late January so that either he can be healthy again for the playoffs, Osgood can get re-adjusted to the starting role, or the Wings can pick up another goalie via trade.

#8 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,362 posts

Posted December 02, 2006 - 05:17 PM

I had computer issues so I missed my chance to chime in during the game, but I thought we looked real solid last night. It is always nice when you go into somebodys house and shut them down. Cleary gave up some teeth, but I don't think he is regrets it.
Posted Image

#9 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,362 posts

Posted December 03, 2006 - 01:08 PM

Hockey news reported that Holland will use up the remaining cap space by the seasons end
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?