• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted October 18, 2006 - 10:45 AM

What is it the Honda center now? Whatever hopefully we can get another win. I'll be there :therock:

Elsewhere the Stars were beat (Finally) and the Flyers still SUCK! No wait suck is not a strong enough word to describe that Hockey club! More like PITIFUL! Sorry Hatch better luck next season, if there is one for you
Posted Image

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,171 posts

Posted October 18, 2006 - 01:42 PM

Thanks for reminding me that I forgot to update the name of the arena :therock:

#3 detroitredwings00

detroitredwings00

Grinder

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted October 18, 2006 - 02:07 PM

The Honda arena? If you ask me, thats pretty lame. Why something plane, like the Duck Center. Now thats a beastly name :therock:

#4 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,171 posts

Posted October 18, 2006 - 09:39 PM

Wow, way to use the stick on that first goal, Dom. :therock:

Under review? What the hell for?

Edit: No way that should have been called back. Would have gone in anyway and Hasek knocked it off on purpose. Ducks got hosed. But if Dom's gonna do something stupid like that, at least he's getting away with it.

#5 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,171 posts

Posted October 18, 2006 - 10:42 PM

Dom! Cover the damn post! :therock:

I think I'm going to sleep at the 2nd intermission. I hate to do it, but the Wings are already napping so why shouldn't I?

#6 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted October 19, 2006 - 10:39 AM

Dom your fired, refs your next! :cursing:

What a bunch of crap calls. I was over there in the corner when the goal was called back, I thought it was called back because of the delayed penalty and it looked like cheli had touched it before selanne scored. :unsure:

Poor Datsyuk, he was the but end of a lot of hits. There were a couple cheap shots to the back of his head that were right in front of the linesman and nothing was called. I think the entire league has been watching tapes on him and Z. They just get shutdown to easily. :unsure:

The diving call on Holmstrom was garbage because the blade of the stick clearly went under the back of his skate. :cursing:

I have also petitioned the NHL to start tracking the dropped stick stat, it will be labeled as DS on the stats sheet. :D

I don't know what the hell Franzen was thinking by getting into a fight, he got hit once and gave up! :D

Norton, Norton, Norton... nevermind you know the rest :D

All in all we looked tired, we missed to many passes, and our Power Play looked like it was borrowed from LA. (I actually think some of the Kings players were in Red Wings Jerseys) but at least we did not get shutout. :D

I sure hope Holland has a plan to dump Hasek before the trade deadline and get somebody good, or put him on waivers and let Ozzie be the number one with one of the newbies backing him up. :therock:

On a more positive note, as I told some of the Ducks fans... I don't see very many Stanley cup banners in here! Did get to shake hands with Drapes... Pretty cool B)

Edited by SYfanSD, October 19, 2006 - 12:44 PM.

Posted Image

#7 detroitredwings00

detroitredwings00

Grinder

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted October 19, 2006 - 02:02 PM

I have no idea why we signed that bum hasek. For what, he won a stanley cup in 2002? Hes fricken 41 years old!!!! :therock: :D Im sure by december, Osgood going to be our starter goalie.

Good bye chances of winning Lord Stanley's cup :D

#8 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,171 posts

Posted October 19, 2006 - 02:43 PM

Good bye chances of winning Lord Stanley's cup :therock:

We're six games into the season! Plenty of time for him to get hurt and Osgood to step up! :D

#9 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted October 19, 2006 - 04:07 PM

Hey Cheli is going to be 45 fricken years old and still looks good on D and the penalty kill. He has even manged to stay out of the box, besides Hasek is a shoe-in for an injured groin.

OOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Say it with me

:therock:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?