• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,104 posts

Posted September 21, 2006 - 08:10 PM

Through two, Osgood has really been the best player on the ice for the Wings. He looks quicker than I remember him and I think he's playing the angles better.

Lebda and Kronwall are looking good, too. None of the kids fighting for a spot on the roster are really impressing me aside from Bootland's willingness to drop the gloves. That's pretty disappointing.

#2 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,104 posts

Posted September 21, 2006 - 09:01 PM

Hudler goes and makes me look like a liar in the third. Picks up a goal and contributes some good defensive stickwork. MacDonald with a huge save in the final minutes and we go to overtime.

#3 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,104 posts

Posted September 21, 2006 - 09:21 PM

Hudler looked good again in the shooutout and MacDonald looked like Dominik Hasek circa 1999 in the OT but the Avs walk away with the win.

#4 SYfanSD

SYfanSD

Legend

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted September 22, 2006 - 05:54 PM

You know now that Shanny is gone we don't have anyone who is willing to drop the gloves in that enforcer role. Bootland might be our best bet, besides who is going to stick up for Lidstrom or anyone else?

Edited by SYfanSD, September 22, 2006 - 05:54 PM.

Posted Image

#5 YzerFan19

YzerFan19

Legend

• Admin
  • 11,104 posts

Posted September 22, 2006 - 07:51 PM

The Wings only fought five times last year anyway, I'm not sure how important it is. I like how willing Bootland is to drop the gloves but I worry that it might be too willing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advanced Forum Search

Current Forum Discussions

Forgot Your Password?